- A requirement to use a password to the game with a minimum of 8 characters has been added. All persons whose passwords are shorter are asked to change them at: https://xanthus.pl/game-accounts
- Additional security features have been added.
- After 3 unsuccessful attempts to log into the game, the account will be blocked. You should then unlock it on the website.
- New bosses Skeleton Sorcerer and Orc Leader are now giving Affinity points.
- Added more harpies at the city exits in Dratan.
- The time the message was sent has been added to the messenger.
- Bad words filter no longer works in guild chat.
- Magical Shopkeeper Coen from Old Juno no longer sells old type fame armor.
- Selecting the second item of the "selectable target" option no longer results in an interface reset.
- Fixed an EXP block issue for p1 pets.
- Randol Knights Affinity name corrected.
- Fixed server disconnection when trying to use Bloodseal Gem on accessory.
- New bosses have been added to Belfist and Procyon. They spawn every 1 hour.
- The number of monsters in Belfist and Procyon has been increased.
- The Dratan Castle Siege time has been reduced to 1 hour.
- Type 1 pet in a Pet Fairy now gets a minimum of 1 EXP point for killing a mob.
- The minimum entry level for Aaron Guards Affinity has been lowered from 55 to 50.
- The power of the towers in the castles has been reduced.
- Time to logout reduced from 10 to 5 seconds.
- New daily quests have been added. They start at level 40. You can get gems for the summoning ritual of the Kayleen boss.
- All inviters can pick up their gifts from the Item Shop.
- Fixed some places in Procyon and Belfist where it was impossible to kill mobs.
- Fixed autobuffs at dungeon time.
- Fixed a server crash issue.
- Several strings have been corrected.
- Achievements fixed - all players will receive their cash shortly
- Cash coupons fixed
- Additional monsters have been added
The server is up! You can start your adventure in Xanthus!
The game client is available for download! We recommend downloading the installer. Thanks to it, you won't have problems with additional libraries. Do you know the bug related to the lack of MSVCR100.dll? You can forget about it!
Download client here and start your adventure!
We start on September 10 at 20:00 CEST.
See you then!